The teacher establishes and maintains rapport with students.
Maintains an atmosphere where students exhibit caring and respect for one another and the teacher.
I always treat my students with respect and use all positive reinforcement for behavior management.
Seeks out and uses information about the interests and opinions of students.
Please see the link below for examples of student choice in the classroom.
http://www.mykindergartenfriends.blogspot.com/search/label/Daily%20Five
Demonstrates and promotes respect for individual, cultural, religious, gender, and racial differences of individuals and groups.
I blog our activities that we do in class to celebrate diversity.
Please see the links below for examples of cultural awareness and celebrating diversity in the classroom.
http://www.mykindergartenfriends.blogspot.com/search/label/cultural%20awareness
Supports students through voluntary presence at extracurricular activities.
2010-2011 school year:
I helped organize and attended
Literacy Night
Math Night
I also attended the PTA storyteller night.
In 2011-2012
I was a team leader for JBD Destination Imagination Rising Stars Team
which consisted of six JBD students. I ran weekly meetings in preparation for the regional tournament in January 2012
I also voluntarily attended the following:
JBD Science night (2011)
JBD Literacy night (2011)
Dr. Adolf Brown PTA program (2011)
JBD Shamrock Run (2012)
JBD Science Fair (2012)
Recent Posts